Bach Khoa water filtration web design
Panpic designed a website to sell products for Bach Khoa Water Filter Company
- Overall consultation on website design: Functions of Bach Khoa water filtration company's website, UX/UI layout of the website
- Analyze the database that stores the database
- Design web interface UX/UI layout
- Convert interface file into html file
- The website displays beautifully on phones, optimizing customer experience with websites on smartphones
- Analyze scalable programming for convenience and flexibility in developing additional functions for the website in the future
The website introduces the overall profile of Bach Khoa Water Filter Company, a leading enterprise in Ho Chi Minh City specializing in designing and constructing large capacity water filtration systems and home water filtration systems. In particular, the website shows the core field of Bach Khoa company which is a reputable water filtration brand.
Deadline: 5 – 7 weeks
Websites require optimization when displaying products on phonesFacing the trend of users increasingly prefer using handheld devices such as smartphones and iPads to access websites. Investor LocNuocBachkho has a request to design a website that optimizes the product screen when displayed on a phone.
PANPIC's engineers have designed a product that offers excellent UX experience on phones while still ensuring aesthetics:
- On the phone, instead of displaying the product in a vertical column, users have to swipe the phone down very long to see the product and it is easy to escape when having to swipe a lot.
- The LocNuocBachkho website displays products horizontally, with Slide buttons on the Left (Next) and on the Right (Prev) to help users easily experience and view the products.
- Product boxes have equal and uniform heights to avoid users feeling awkward with large product images or long product names.